Monday, August 09, 2010

Chelsea's wedding invitation

Being a slacker for a while, I knew the next post has to be an exciting one!

Here comes the freshly designed and hand-printed wedding invitations for Chelsea and Matt!


Chelsea came to me and asked if I would be interested in designing wedding invitation for her. Hell yes! Sure I am interested! She likes a simple invitation with drawing of herself, Matt and their kitty. After a few conversation understanding her wedding style is causal and fun, I suggest screen printing the invitation, as it gives the same human touch and uniqueness, but more cost effective than letterpress.



The best part of this project? The illustration! I understand what Chelsea was looking for and got on the right track all the way. The final illustration was actually the first sketch!



Project overview


Description: 5 x 7 wedding invitations
Client: Chelsea Hare
Date: August 2010
Quantity produced: 135
Time: 2 weeks
Print method: Screen printed

Give me a shout if you are interested!

comment | 1 comments:
Ali said...

I just recently bumped into ur blog...through seeing something you did on You Tube. I love your style. *80 thumbs up*

comment | post | menu